30 Nov Gratitude for Our Community
At Community Foundation Sonoma County, we regularly share things we are personally and professional grateful for. It is, quite frankly, part of our culture and the work we do every day.
Recently, President and CEO Beth Brown led our staff through a “speed gratitude” activity where we (quickly) expressed how we are grateful for our colleagues, our community, and our country. Moving forward, every time a staff or guest visits our conference room over the next several weeks, they will also be asked to pick up a post-it and add something to the gratitude wall.
Since you are all part of our community, we wanted to share how we are grateful for you:
- Love of good food and wine
- Living in a place so beautiful for others as a vacation
- Impact 100 Redwood Circle
- Inclusive, caring generous, open-minded
- Beauty of people and place
- Balanced pace
- LGBTQI Giving Circle
- Professional Advisor Community
- Care and volunteer time and resources
- Knowing someone each time you go out – the kids will also know someone
- Quiet, peaceful and respectful