From developing a plan for their giving to involving the family, donors of Community Foundation Sonoma County can get the help they seek.
At Community Foundation Sonoma County our goal is to support your charitable giving.
Here are some of the ways you’ll benefit:
As you get started we help you…
- Create a personal mission statement and grantmaking plan.
- Learn about pressing community needs.
- Focus on grantmaking opportunities that match your interests.
- Understand the difference between grants for general operating support and targeting specific programs.
- Make grants online or check your fund balance through our Giving Center.
After you have been giving awhile, we help you…
- Determine how much you want to give each year.
- Arrange site visits to nonprofit organizations.
- Appreciate the added value of making multi-year grants.
- Review and analyze the impact of your charitable giving.
As you look ahead, we help you…
- Understand how your donor-advised fund and your estate plan can work together to achieve your charitable goals.
- Use your philanthropic planning and to create a giving legacy for your family.
- Involve your children in charitable activities, including naming them as successor advisors.
- Address any questions about your fund and its grantmaking possibilities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 707.303.9620.