Join our Team!
For the last 40 years, Community Foundation Sonoma County has leveraged our local knowledge and love of place to bring together community-minded donors and diverse nonprofit grantees to catalyze change in disaster response, health and human services, education, environment, arts and culture, and animal welfare.
Building on our legacy of community partnership and the momentum of having raised and granted over $19M from the Resilience Fund for disaster recovery over the last six years, CFSC is moving toward a new philanthropic model focused on becoming the catalyzing philanthropic voice for investing in community and climate resilience, equitable opportunities, and solutions to historic social challenges, and amplifying the rich cultural diversity of the people who live in Sonoma County.
If you’re interested in joining our team, take a moment to look over our current career opportunities:
- No openings at this time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, disability, or sexual orientation. As an equal opportunity employer, CFSC is committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. People of color, differently-abled people, and LGBTQ+ persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
Culture and Values
- We know that in order to create a fair and just community, some may need more to achieve the same.
- We embrace our differences and our common bond.
- We cultivate leaders, supporting them to advocate for their communities and empowering them to create change.
- We promise to tackle tough issues with compassion and courage, choosing humbly to take a step forward instead of resting in the comfort of where we are.
The Foundation Provides
- Competitive salary
- Retirement savings plan, including employer contributions
- Comprehensive insurance coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Generous time-off benefits, including holiday, vacation, and sick days
- Employee assistance and referral programs