Partner With Us
We believe that our nonprofit organizations are essential to improving the quality of life in Sonoma County. In creating an organization fund at Community Foundation Sonoma County, your nonprofit can benefit from our services that free you to focus on your mission. See a few of our organizational fund holders for references (pdf). Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Organization funds help your nonprofit:
- Benefit from our investment expertise and diversification
- Save time by having us manage some or all of your assets
- Assure your donors that your long-term assets are secure and well managed
- Promote your fund and connect with others in the community
- Acquire legacy gifts to secure your financial future
- Secure an on-going revenue source through creating an endowment fund
- Avoid potential conflict of interest when individuals close to your organization handle the asset
Kim Klein, Speaker and Author
presents at Community Foundation's Seminar for nonprofits: Building Strong Relationships with Donors
Please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620
Roseland University Prep has two funds at the Community Foundation: an organization fund and its scholarship fund.Their vision of making college not only a possibility but a probability is reflected in the remarkable 97% graduation rate. Many graduates will receive college aid through RUP and other Community Foundation scholarships. More…
Pepperwood Preserve, a 3000 plus-acre zone of stunning landscape and rich biodiversity in Sonoma County, is the legacy established by Herb and Jane Dwight to protect wild land and foster natural history education, environmental research and preservation.