Partner with Us
We believe that our nonprofit organizations are essential to improving the quality of life in Sonoma County. In creating an organization fund at Community Foundation Sonoma County, your nonprofit can benefit from our services that free you to focus on your mission. Establishing a fund with us relieves you of the fiduciary responsibility of managing your assets.
Organization funds help your nonprofit:
- Benefit from our investment expertise and diversification
- Save time by having us manage some or all of your assets
- Assure your donors that your long-term assets are secure and well managed
- Secure an ongoing revenue source through creating an endowment fund
- Avoid potential conflict of interest when individuals close to your organization handle the asset
We are happy to discuss the advantages of establishing an organization fund or you can read about creating an organization fund before contacting us.
For more information, please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620.