Fees for Organizational Funds
Foundation support fees for organizational funds are assessed monthly, based on your fund balance. This covers expenses associated with the management of your fund. In addition, it helps fund our efforts to convene and engage others around issues affecting our larger community. Through your partnership with us, you support work on many local issues, which results in greater community impact throughout Sonoma County.
Your fee includes these philanthropic services:
- Customized fund design
- Investment/asset services
- Fund administration (IRS reporting, gift acknowledgement for tax purposes)
- Fund publicity/promotion
- Planned gift consultation & implementation
- Implementation of all grant recommendations
- Workshops to increase organizational effectiveness and build capacity
- Panel discussions with local experts on important community issues
- Annual event with board members and local leaders
In addition, your fee supports our greater community impact work in:
- Tackling pressing community needs or important civic issues through convening community leaders around targeted initiatives (e.g., reducing homelessness, strengthening our arts/culture)
- Attracting funds from larger private foundations and other outside sources
Please contact J Mullineaux at 707.579.4073 x12.
Roseland University Prep has two funds at the Community Foundation: an organization fund and its scholarship fund.Their vision of making college not only a possibility but a probability is reflected in the remarkable 97% graduation rate. Many graduates will receive college aid through RUP and other Community Foundation scholarships. More…
Pepperwood Preserve, a 3000 plus-acre zone of stunning landscape and rich biodiversity in Sonoma County, is the legacy established by Herb and Jane Dwight to protect wild land and foster natural history education, environmental research and preservation.