Benefits of Organization Funds
When you establish a nonprofit organization fund at the Community Foundation, your organization benefits from many services. For more detailed information about these services, please contact us.
- Fulfillment of Required Fiduciary Responsibilities. We provide a consistent and high level of financial oversight.
- Administrative Support. We handle your fund’s administrative work, freeing you to focus on your mission
- Trusted Investment Management. You benefit from our professional management of pooled assets which attracts top financial managers at competitive rates.
- Diversification. You enjoy the economies of larger-scale investments and our diversified investment strategies.
- Credibility with Donors. Your organization gains credibility with donors when your long-term assets are managed by a larger, well-known public institution.
Fees for organizational funds are assessed monthly, based on your fund balance. Please contact us for more detailed information.
For more information, please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620.