Each donor-advised fund pays an annual fee of 1.50% of the balance per year, or a minimum annual fee of $500. The fee is charged monthly and covers expenses associated with the management of your fund.* In addition, it helps fund our efforts to convene and engage others around issues affecting our larger community. Through your partnership with us, you support work on many local issues, which results in greater community impact throughout Sonoma County.
Your fee includes these philanthropic services:
- Customized fund design
- Investment/asset oversight (quarterly fund statements, monitoring investment performance, setting and reviewing investment policies)
- Fund administration (IRS reporting, gift acknowledgement for tax purposes)
- Option to give anonymously
- Fund publicity/promotion
- One-on-one (or family) sessions to help you create a social investment strategy or refine your giving for maximum impact
- Planned gift consultation and implementation
- Due diligence on all grant recommendations
- Implementation of all grant recommendations
- Site visits to local charitable projects and programs
- Convenings with local experts around important community issues
*Information on investment managers and investment fees available upon request.
For more information, please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620.