Give Through Us
We make charitable giving easy, effective and enduring
Community Foundation Sonoma County can help you develop a simple, powerful, and highly personal approach to charitable giving. Whether you’re an aspiring new donor, a seasoned philanthropist, or wondering how to amplify your effectiveness in giving, we can help you:
- Support the organizations and issues you care about, in Sonoma County or anywhere in the world.
- Develop a giving strategy that meets your particular needs.
- Give a wide variety of assets.
- Give now or later, as part of your estate plans.
- Receive tax benefits from the most favorable deductions available under IRS regulations.
- Benefit from the expertise and community knowledge of our professional staff.
- Create a named charitable fund or remain anonymous if you prefer.
- Have secure, online access to your account, through Donor Central.
- Get involved through our donor activities and learn about funding opportunities offered only to our donors.
- Eliminate many administrative chores and expenses of charitable giving.
For more information, please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620.