Here are rewarding benefits as a result of creating a fund through Community Foundation Sonoma County
- Your gift will benefit community-benefit organizations in Sonoma County and beyond, now and into the future.
- You may make additional contributions at any time.
- Your contributions qualify for maximum deductibility for income, gift and estate tax purposes.
- Our experienced staff can assist you in creating your charitable giving plans.
- Your funds are professionally managed and pooled for diversified investment. Performance is reviewed quarterly by investment experts and monitored by our Investment Advisory Committee and our Board of Directors.
- You benefit from our staff’s evaluation of community needs and requests for funding from local nonprofit organizations.
- You have the flexibility to support organizations and programs of your choice.
- We handle all your paperwork, processing and monitoring of grants.
- As a trusted public charity, Community Foundation Sonoma County will assure the continued use of your funds in the public interest and with your charitable intent in mind.
For more information, please contact J Mullineaux at 707.303.9620.